Location: West Midlands
Rate: £550-£750 a day all-inclusive
Sector: Public Sector
Duration: 12 Months
Job Reference: ERPSIRPM201119DH
Gorilla ERP is a resource specialist with a reputation for delivering the best independent ERP associate resources into the most innovative and challenging projects globally.
Latest Start Date
Thursday 2 January 2020
What the specialist will work on
- Review audit actions identified
- Produce and agree a PID and detailed plan including scope, risks, approach, HE dependencies, and outcomes.
- Undertake engagement with Highways England staff, stakeholders, suppliers and 3rd parties to determine recommended responses for audit actions.
- Define and provide a recommended response for any process or technology weaknesses identified in engagement not covered by existing audit actions.
- Produce report(s) covering audit points, identified weaknesses, and the recommended HE action(s) covering process, technology and controls.
- Present findings and recommendations.
- Support any work undertaken by HE in response to findings and recommendations as agree with HE.
Expected to be an average of 3 days per week working with the ERP team and their stakeholders. Birmingham based (as required) with travel to other HE sites as required.
Government Baseline Personnel Security Standard clearance.
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to undertake Risk Analysis
- Ability to produce a credible project plan and manage to completion
- Experience of business and Process Analysis
- Experience of ITIL approach and its use
- Ability to understand and experience of Statutory Compliance (GDPR, FoI etc) with public sector
- Demonstratable understanding of ERP concepts, service provision and systems
- Understanding of Governance design and its role
- Understanding and experience of financial controls and their role in governance
- Understanding and experience of Non-financial controls and their role in governance
- Understanding and experience of Security controls (CoCo, RMADS etc)
- Understanding and experience of process re-engineering
- Understanding and experience of incident and problem management
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience of Strategy development
- Working knowledge of the standard government 5 case business case model
- Experience of business case development
- Experience of report writing
- Exposure to Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Service Organisation Control (SOC)
- Experience of finance, HR and procurement and associated systems
In order to be considered those applying MUST be able to work freely in the UK no VISA sponsorship will be offered.
Gorilla ERP is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.