Location: South West England
Rate: £600-£750 per day all inclusive
Sector: Public Sector
Duration: 12 months
Technology: Microsoft Dynamics
Job Reference: CRMSSA211119DH
Gorilla ERP is a resource specialist with a reputation for delivering the best independent ERP associate resources into the most innovative and challenging projects globally.
The ECRM project has the objective to deliver an enterprise CRM platform built on MS Dynamics 365 upon which the agency can build out ECRM services. We require experience of delivering enterprise CRM solution architecture services through design, development, implementation and service support into a software as a service environment.
Latest Start Date
Monday 6 January 2020
Produce a solutions architecture design for enterprise level Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation to obtain the best value from the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Ensure development teams:
– abide by the GDS Technology codes of Practice.
– leverage reusable assets and create future proof, maintainable solutions.
– identify, package and document code adopting an open source and standards approach.
– directly influence the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository, integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
– direct platform upgrade management risks and mitigations.
Ensure a quality CRM solution is delivered and maintainable.
Address where the work will take place
You may also be required to do work in other DVSA locations in Nottingham, Birmingham, Swansea, Newcastle, Leeds.
Based in the Bristol DVSA office. The individual is required Bristol to attend face to face meetings with the core project team. However DVSA makes use of various technologies (examples being Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, MS Office 365), to support collaborative working at a distance with others. Occasional travel to other DVSA locations may be required.
DVSA does not have a work from home policy, however management have discretion at a local level to allow occasional remote working, including home working. This provides for efficient working practices that can best accommodate the needs of the organisation and the individual.
BPSS. Baseline Personnel Security Standard
Essential skills and experience
- Technical competence to direct technical delivery teams in the development of a quality MS Dynamics CRM platform is delivered.
- Use of industry standard tools and technologies to design and document solutions designs,
- Designing a Dynamics CRM platform enterprise scaled solution design that supported compliance with the GDS Technology codes of Practice
- Ensuring development teams leveraged reusable assets and created future proof, maintainable solutions.
- Ensuring developers identified, packaged and documented code adopting an open source and standards approach.
- Directly influencing the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository,
- Ensuring integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
- Directing platform upgrade management risks and mitigations
- Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical people.
- Listening to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders and interpreting between them through proactive and reactive communication.
- Making and guiding demonstrable effective decisions.
- Understanding and resolving technical solution disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk.
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical solution designs.
- Creating an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives
- Looking beyond the immediate technical problem and identification of the wider implications.
- Knowing relevant historical context and future impact, understanding how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies, and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities.
- Experienced with the following tools: Visual Studio; Azure DevOps; Visio, Archimate, Sparx or other modelling tool; Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint; or comparable tools.
- Experienced with the following tools: Dynamics 365 tools – Configuration Migration tool, Package Deployer, Plug-in Registration tool, Solution Packager tool; or comparable tools.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: PowerBI; PowerApps; Microsoft Flow; Azure Logic Apps; Azure Service Bus; Azure Functions; Azure AD & Azure AD B2C; or comparable tools.
- Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Kingswaysoft SSIS Integration Toolkit; SharePoint; or comparable tools.
In order to be considered those applying MUST be able to work freely in the UK no VISA sponsorship will be offered.
Gorilla ERP is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.